It’s great you want to talk to your children about alcohol. It is important for children to have help from a parent or care provider who thinks ahead, takes the time to be informed and uses their knowledge to help them make informed and healthy choices.
The Talk to Your Children About Alcohol resource will help you to:
- Learn about alcohol-use trends in Alberta, including specific information about youth drinking
- Set the stage for a conversation about alcohol with your children
- Improve your children’s communication skills
- Understand how to support your children to make good decisions and apply critical thought
- Discuss peer pressure, rules and boundaries with your children