For more information view our service listing: Oral Health - Preventative Dental Services
Community Registered Dental Hygienists are available to:
- Provide a comprehensive Mouth Care Training for Care Staff in Continuing Care for Continuing Care Educators or designates which includes oral assessments, referrals, daily mouth care and mouth care planning to support the .
- Provide continuing oral health education for Health Care Professionals.
- Support post-secondary health care students to include oral health and mouth care in their training programs.
Dental Coverage for Seniors:
- If you are 65 years or older you may be eligible for full or partial dental coverage.
- For more information regarding the Dental and Optical Assistance Program for Seniors:
Private Dental Professionals:
- Private Practice Dentist
- Independent Practice Registered Dental Hygienist
- If you have no access to a computer, consult the Yellow Pages in your local telephone book for a dentist, dental hygienist, or denturist in your area.